Monday, March 9, 2009

Off To My New Foster Home

Dear Diary, I'm off to a new journey in my life. I'm not sure what lies ahead, but can only hope that my new life will be good to me.

Dear Diary, Still on my journey to a foster home, but a little break along the way and rested my tired bones on a cozy bed for the night.

This feels so good.

Dear Diary, my rest was refreshing and I'm on my way to see another part of the world. I'll write again when I arrive at my destination.

Maggie is a senior lady that has been in a kennel waiting for her foster home for the past week. She was finally able to enjoy the comforts of a soft bed and she loved every minute of it. She was staying over night at a home, before continuing on her journey. This is what was said about her from the short stay. "She is a calm, easy going lady. She loves her food and loves treats. We went for a walk this evening and she handles beautiful on leash, she obviously has been trained to walk on leash. She was so excited about the dog beds. When she saw the dog beds she went running and jumped on it. It was so funny. She is a bit scared but I think that is because she has been in a kennel for a week and will take time to feel comfortable in her new environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment